Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
We aim to:
- Welcome and support our children, their families and the wider community.
- Provide an enjoyable, high quality education which meets the spiritual, academic, physical and social needs of each child.
- Encourage our children to be respectful and to show sensitivity to the feelings of others.
Celebration of our Faith
- To nurture each child’s relationship with God through learning, prayer and celebration, encouraging a Catholic way of living.
- Recognise and Respect different Faith's and Beliefs. We invite all of our children to pray and to say their own prayers respectfully and quietly. We are all praying for the same reasons.
- To ensure that our children experience positive relationships in school which will have an influence on their understanding of everyday life.
- To provide appropriate support for our children, their families and members of staff.
- To ensure that our school is a safe community in which the emotional and physical well being of our children is safeguarded.
- To provide opportunities for all our children to develop their knowledge, skills and understanding in a stimulating high quality learning environment where each child’s contribution is valued.