Mathematics – Place Value, Addition and Subtraction
This Autumn term in Maths, we will be focusing on place value, addition and subtraction. This will include:
- Identifying, representing and estimating numbers using different representations.
- Finding 10 or 100 more or less of a given number.
- Recognise the place value of each digit in a three-digit number (ones, tens and hundreds).
- Read, write and order numbers up to 1000.
- Solve number problems and practical problems involving these ideas.
- Count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 and 100.