Mental Health and Wellbeing
What can I do in school to gain Mental Wellbeing?
- Be open and talk about your feelings with your friends.
- Associate yourself with positive people.
- Join an afterschool club.
- Speak to a member of staff.
- Tell the Safeguarding and Wellbeing Team.
- Get physically active (a Health body and mind are closely linked).
Please check out some of the great mental health links below to share with your child.
https://www.courtyard.org.uk/childrens-mental-health-week-2021/ (free online sessions for this week)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QwEOSBjOt8&t=5s (A great story to share together)