Mental Health and Wellbeing
What can I do in school to gain Mental Wellbeing?
- Be open and talk about your feelings with your friends.
- Associate yourself with positive people.
- Join an afterschool club.
- Speak to a member of staff.
- Tell the Safeguarding and Wellbeing Team.
- Get physically active (a Health body and mind are closely linked).
Some useful links for returning back to school after lockdown.
Please check out some of the great mental health links below to share with your child.
https://www.courtyard.org.uk/childrens-mental-health-week-2021/ (free online sessions for this week)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QwEOSBjOt8&t=5s (A great story to share together)
Links for parents