Spring Term 2021
In the event that Nursery are asked to isolate or there is a school closure, learning tasks will be placed here for the children to complete.
Hello nursery children and your families.
We hope you are having lots of fun at home staying warm and cosy.
We will give you lots of ideas and activities for you to do with your family each week. You can tell us and show us what you have been up to during our daily zoom meetings.
Please contact me by e-mail if you have any questions at email@example.com
Take care and stay safe.
Mrs. O'Neill and Miss Brown
Monday 1st March
- 01.03.21 Nursery Home Learning Timetable.docx
- Alliteration Challenge Sheet.pdf
- Farm Animals Who am I.ppt
- I Spy Checklist.pdf
- I Spy.pdf
Monday 8th February
- 08.02.21 Nursery Home Learning Timetable.docx
- Chinese New Year 2021.ppt
- Chinese New Year Ox Sheet.pdf
- Make your own paper lantern.pdf
- Chinese New Year Dragon Mask.pdf
- Chinese New Year Shape Dragon.pdf
- Chinese New Year Home Learning Challenge.pdf
- Chinese New Year Fireworks pencil control.pdf
Monday 25th January
- 25.01.21 Nursery Home Learning Timetable.docx
- EYFS Winter Information Powerpoint.ppt
- Winter Clothes Display Photos.pdf
- 18.01.21 Nursery Home Learning Timetable.docx
- Five Little Snowmen Fat Nursery Rhyme.ppt
- Winter intro.ppt